Karson Engineers Services Co., Limited
(1) Director and Principle Consultant, Mr Qin Dejia
Mr Qin served the aviation industry for more than 40 years with the PRC government as Senior Engineer. Now acting as a consultant in this company, he has contributed in applications of all kinds of manufacturing and reliable control systems applied in the engineering sector.|
(2) Director and Engineering Manager, Ir Samuel KS Fung
Ir Fung has held a BSc (Hons) degree since 1982 in Electrical & Electronic Engineering and a MSc degree in Building Services Engineering since 1996 in particular serving mechanical & electrical building services and facilities management.|
He has accumulated more than 27 years of all-round work experience (including 2 years of overseas UK experience) in plant operations and building services for many roles such as consulting engineer, project manager, operation and maintenance manager, etc. for plant owners, building developers, consultants, contractors, and sub-contractors, etc.. which may be approximately divided into the following specialties :
- Design, tender, coordination, installation, testing & commissioning;
- Contract administration and project management;
- Design Build project implementation;
- Project works for fitting-out, retrofit, alternations and additions, and renovation; operation & maintenance;
- Executive management, planning and budgeting.
Ir Fung also has acquired professional memberships such as MCIBSE (1986), MIEE(1987), MHKIE(1988), etc. and legal registrations such as RPE (BSS, CAI, ELL), REW, RFSIC, RSP, and CEng. He has served some institutions as a part-time lecturer in the engineering for about 10 years. Furthermore he has become Member of Hong Kong Institute of Directors (MHKIoD) with graduation of the HKPC & HKIoD diploma training in company directorship.
(3) Building Works Manager, Mr Ho Yau
Mr Yau has accumulated more than 30 years of work experience in design build of project works in building operation and maintenance in particular to decoration works for premises owners, contractors, and sub-contractors, etc.. He has expertise of site works the following areas :
- Works of carpentry furniture & decorations;
- Works of bricks, concrete, and plastering and finishes for walls, floors, and ceilings;
- Special tailor-made design-build of stainless steel works;
- Site supervision, coordination and logistic control of multi-trade project building works.
Steering and Executive Committees Member of Hong Kong Building Commissioning Centre, Hong Kong Vocational Training Council;
Member of SME Mentorship Programme, Department of Trade and Industry